Thursday, March 5, 2009

Letter from Zak

Hey how are you doing? Well I love it here in Germany. I cant believe how much I can understand and I am learning more and more language (thanks to my trainer, Elder Crump).

Well, I heard that you like to hear about miracles, well here is one. On Sunday this past week we were having a ton of finding time so we could get a our minds off of food so we did doors for about three hours. Then we went and ate that was AMAZING. After that Elder Crump told me to pray and look at the map of where we should go. So I did that and we found a place Limburgerhof on the street of Mosel. So we got to Limbergerhof. Elder Crump wanted to hurry over to that street and wanted to ride our bike. I suggested that we walk, so we walked over there and found this amazing guy and I think that we are going to meet with him this week

Thats what is going on in Ludwigshafen

Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment