Friday, May 29, 2009

Life

Written April 21, 2009

Greetings from ludwigshafen
Now on to answer your questions. Yes mother i am writing other besides you and they are kim, amanda, rylee, erin. but I am not writing them consistantly as you can see already, but I am really trying to fucus on the lord as much as I can. As to your other question I have nto really thought about thatg mother I am really trying to focus on the work and the lord and the lords people of germany. So to answer that question no I have not put a second thoght I have two years to the lord and i what to give it to him full heartedly. Well i already answered that question but yes I am focuse and the lord and thew lords work and the lords people. I really dont think you really want to know what I am eating. (Nur Spass) only fun I eat grilled cheese, some cup of noodles and also spagetti our own little version that we have and some other pastas that we like to whip up. peanut butter and jelly or just peanut and honey sandwhiches, and of course chocolate, a lot of different salads and potatoes and bratwursts, pudding and of course one of my favorite meals and that is dampf nood OH MEAINE GUTE it is so good and some other meals that i dont know what they are but were good. I can not forget about ice cream. I meean if you like ice cream you think that you have had real ice cream, but i am sorry you are sadly mistaken this ice cream over here is just so amazing . I love to make banana bread and crepes I make those a lot for my companion. Yes i am meeting members I have a few favorite members i know that your not supposed to but sorry i do. They are the OLineks and the Broo´s. Sundays are a little different we have to meet with the ward mission leader but the rest is the same but our meetings are backwards with preisthood first then sunday school and then sacrament. then we usuall go out contacting fo rthe rest of the day. I love my companion He is so flippin sweet he is like a brother to me. Its aweosme to see how we both grow in the gospel and as we do the we grow in unity. I am the most importantr attribute that you need is love for the people the lord and just everything in general a mission is just like a two year mini life that you get the chance to grow. I am learning so much what am i not learing thát is ties with the gospel i am reading everythign like the Bible and BoM and DandC i lpve them also our modern day revelation the ensign. I that my family is moving into a new house as long as i dont have to help jk no but serious i better have my own room when i ger back. yes i have been heathy other than my leg i am have really been heathly. I hace request for you cabn you send me my allergy medicin ASAP spring season is here. The weather here is really amzing I love it
The city that i am living in have a little city but in the city it has about 13-14 stadt ties those are part of the city its a german thing there like little towns connected to the city. WHen you come to Europe I will show you. It is really differernt like 60 percent with all the smokinh and alchohol and the porn everywhere you can reall see what satan has his mad deep not only in germany and in europe. i will send this to dad ok mom
Let Heavenly Father be your goal, Jesus Christ be your focus, and the Holy Ghost be your guide." - Elder SMith

No comments:

Post a Comment