Written May 26, 2009
Hey transfers actually went as planned. I did not miss any of my trains or go through any of the or deals that usually happens, so that part of transfers went really well. What went really better is my companion his Name as you already know is Elder Mccurdy he is a really awesome guy and I think no I actually know that we are going to see a lot of success
Elder McCurdy is from Virginia and he has 8 people in his family. He is a really awesome guy. Well you wanted to know some things about my area it is a small area. It is about 4 hours from Frankfurt, but it is a really nice area. Elder McCurdy has really shown me some new ways that I can contact and is really helping me out with my German
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment