Thursday, October 1, 2009

General Relief Society Broadcast

Written September 29, 2009.

So I was transferred to Köln. It is actually the biggest city in our mission. I would like it if the family got together, not the whole family, but the ones at home and you looked up KÖLN and things about that city. You should be receiving a giant letter from me soon so be prepared.

My companion is Elder Despain. He is from Washington state and that is all that I really know about him.

Well, I would like to tell you an awesome story that happened to us the second day that I was in Köln.

We were heading home for the night and honestly I did not want to do anything but go home. Elder Despain thought that we should go do some doors at the Fach hoch shule wohnungs. We went there , but nothing happened. No would let us in and they also wouldn't listen to us for more then 10 seconds. We were on our way home when I saw a girl out of the corner of my eye when we were crossing the street. When I saw her I had this strong impression to go talk to her, and so I did. It turns out that she already had the Book of Mormon but she had not read it. I then asked her if we could meet again and explain what the Book of Mormon is about, and she said yes. We have an appointment with her this week.


-Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment