Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hello Mother, Hello Father

Written October 13, 2009

Well really all is well here In köln the work is really starting to blossum as we forget ourselves and go to work. The lord reall is willing to bless you as you strive to achieve his will. I have personally seen that.

my address noch mal is Taunus Strasse 36 51105


Greetings from köln Kalk. All is well here actually something really awesome happened on sunday.

Well it started off being a normal sunday in that we got to church and talk to some ward members and then we sat down waiting for the meeting to start. I was just sitting in the chapel contemplating how best I could help the Köln gemeinde, then someone ushered me out to the foyer and to be totally honest I was a little confused. This man came up to me and and intoduced this lady to me and said " Hey this is my friend and she is investigating the church and I would like it if you would teach her." I was taken back I did not know how to take this, I mean I accepted it of course , but it was a real blessing that the lord is there and alway blesses you when you are in his service.

Have a wondeful week strive to have the spirit in all that you do!


Tchüss
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment